IndexUNI: Database of University Articles

Anderson--Wallace L. (English Faculty)

Displaying 101 - 116 of 116
Title Date Summary
101 Teachers attend English convention
College Eye 46:5, p.8
10/8/1954 Faculty will participate in Iowa college meeting.
102 Anderson reviews Robinson poetry
College Eye 45:38, p.2
7/23/1954 Wallace Anderson talks about Edwin Arlington Robinson.
103 English and speech
Old Gold 0:0, p.235
6/1/1954 Brief description of the department; photo.
104 English and Speech
Old Gold 0:0, p.41
6/1/1953 The position of full time instructor of philosophy is filled by Professor Thomas Thompson. Professors Wallace Anderson and Norman Stageberg publish a book and a literary map respectively; photo.
105 Committee clears instructors; blasts anonymous criticisms; action follows long closed sessions in two-day period
College Eye 44:26, p.1
4/10/1953 Will now meet with area legislators to report findings; description of hearings.
106 English and Speech
Old Gold 0:0, p.141
6/1/1952 Brief description of the department with photos; photo.
107 TC professors author textbook
College Eye 43:27, p.6
4/25/1952 Wallace Anderson and Norman Stageberg write "Poetry as Experience".
108 Twenty-nine members of the instructional and administrative staffs are listed in the 1952 edition of Who's Who in the Midwest
Public Relations News Release 1952:498, p.1
3/24/1952 According to the compilers those included in the publication are of significant reference interest nationally and sectionally, but are identified with the central and midwestern states. Biographical material is given for some of those listed.
109 Students, profs rate humanities
College Eye 42:41, p.6
8/10/1951 Professors talk about the new class.
110 English and Speech
Old Gold 0:0, p.48
6/1/1951 Brief description of the department; photo.
111 Coffee Hour features Anderson book review
College Eye 42:24, p.6
3/30/1951 Wallace Anderson will review work by e. e. cummings.
112 Faculty
Old Gold 0:0, p.202
6/1/1950 List of faculty; photo.
113 English
Old Gold 0:0, p.28
6/1/1949 Brief description of the department; photo.
114 Instructors appointed to faculty
College Eye 40:3, p.1
10/1/1948 Roster of new faculty; Department of Art established; had formerly been a part of the Department of Art and Industrial Arts.
115 Teachers College has changes in faculty
Alumnus 32:4, p.6
10/1/1948 Roster of changes in faculty; short biographical sketches.
116 English Dept. secures four fall tutors
College Eye 39:37, p.1
7/9/1948 Brief profiles of new teachers.


Questions about this service?

Contact Jaycie Vos, University Archivist | (319) 273-6307


1227 W 27th Street
Cedar Falls, Iowa 50614
(319) 273-2838  |